- 1 large vine ripen tomato
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 tbsp Nocellara Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Vermont Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Using a sharp knife cut the tomato into 6 slices. Slice the mozzarella into 6 slices. Place both on parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle with the Nocellara Olive Oil and half of the salt and black pepper. Roast in preheated 400°F oven for 5-7 minutes.
- While tomato and mozzarella are roasting, whisk the Butter Infused Olive Oil into the Vermont Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar and dijon mustard.
- Put the arugula into a bowl and season with the remaining salt and pepper and half of the dressing.
- On each plate layer the tomato with the mozzarella, alternating between the two until there are 3 pieces on each plate. Top with the dressed arugula and drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Enjoy with fresh bread and some marinated olives.
Recipe created by Chef Connie Raso | Courtesy of: The Olive Experience