- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups homogenized milk
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbs butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 slice of the skin of a lemon
- 6 egg yolks
- cinnamon (optional)
1. Pour the water, milk, salt, butter and the skin of the lemon in a pan. Place it over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and then add the rice.
2. Let the rice cook until the liquids dissolve.
3. Then, add the sugar and mix. Once finished, add 6 egg yolks and mix.
4. If you like cinnamon, you may sprinkle it on the top before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of: Son Of A Chef Bakery, Orangeville