- 1½ cups white grape juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- red apple, quartered, cored and sliced ¼” thick
- orange, quartered, sliced
- 5 – 12oz bottles wheat beer, chilled
Combine grape juice, vodka, grapes, apples and oranges in a pitcher. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 8 for the flavours to infuse. Fill wine glasses halfway with the grape juice mixture and some fruit. Fill the rest of the glass with beer.
Melon Ball Shots
- ¼ oz melon liqueur
- ¼ oz pineapple juice
- ½ oz vodka
Pour ingredients into a mixing glass with ice. Stir well. Strain into a shot glass. Finish with melon balls.
Tequila Touch Down
- 1½ oz Casa Noble Añejo Tequila
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz lime juice
- ¼ oz green chartreuse
- ½ oz simple syrup
- Lemon peel
Place all ingredients, except lemon peel, in glass; add ice and swizzle. Squeeze lemon peel; rub around rim and drop into glass.
- 1½ parts SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 part iced tea ½ part simple syrup
- ½ part fresh lemon juice
- splash Corona Extra
Pour all ingredients into a pilsner glass over fresh ice and stir briefly. Garnish with a slice of lemon and a strawberry.
- 1 (46oz) can red punch
- 1 (46oz) can apple juice
- 1 (48oz) bottle cranberry juice
- 1 (2-litre) bottle ginger ale
- Ice cubes
Berry vodka & Orange liqueur, optional
Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl or pot. Add ice and stir.
For grown up version, add 4 cups berry vodka and 1/2 cup orange liqueur.
Ladle into serving glasses.