- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (1-1.5 lbs)
- 1/3 cup Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sardinian Sea Salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- scallion, sliced thinly
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Add all ingredients except for the scallions and Chipotle Infused Olive Oil in a mixing bowl and toss well.
3. Place seasoned cauliflower on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in oven.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and place on a serving platter and drizzle with Chipotle Infused Olive Oil and sliced scallions.
* Quantity can be increased or decreased based on personal preference.
Recipe created by Chef Connie Raso | Courtesy of The Olive Experience, Guelph