- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- fresh chopped herbs (optional)
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a jar. Seal lid; shake well for 30 seconds or until blended. Add fresh chopped herbs, if desired.
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 ½ cups green beans, trimmed, cut diagonally into 1” pieces
- 5 radishes, sliced paper-thin
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced paper-thin
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- boiled egg per dish
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
Toss spinach, green beans, radishes, and cabbage in large bowl. Sprinkle with hemp seed and coat with lime juice. Divide salad among plates; top with boiled egg.