WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 Wood wreaths (or grapevine wreaths)
- White spray paint
- Mini white Christmas lights
- Artifical pine sprig with Christmas flower/pine cone (whatever you like)
- Twist ties
- Ribbon & White snowflake decorations
- Glue gun
- Snowman hat template from the internet
- Black card stock
Spray paint both wreaths and let dry.
Use twist ties to fasten wreaths together.
Wrap mini lights around both wreaths as evenly as possible (I used battery operated lights so I used a twist tie to fasten the battery pack behind the two wreaths where they meet).
Use twist tie to attach pine sprig at the centre of the snowman.
Glue snowflakes to snowman.
Use ribbon for the scarf (You don’t need to glue it, you can just tie it around the neck)
Print out a snowman hat template and trace it onto a piece of black card stock. Cut the hat out and decorate with ribbon and poinsettia. Glue hat to wreath.