- wreath form
- pipe cleaners or zip ties
- 4-5 fuzzy dollar store scarves
- 3-4 dollar store ornaments
- 1 bow
- hot glue gun and glue
1. Attach one end of a scarf to a cross section using pipe cleaner or a zip tie.
2. Loop a small section of scarf at the back and gently pull through the form, starting closer to you and working your way to the middle. Fluff the loop as you go to create a fuller wreath.
3. Once you get to the middle, continue a new row starting closest to you and working your way to the middle. Continue around the form.
4. When you get to the end of the scarf, tie it off with your pipe cleaner or zip tie and start the next scarf from the same spot.
5. Once covered, use a hot glue gun to glue the bow and ornaments onto the wreath.
Here is a youtube video showing the technique in case we didn’t explain it well enough:
Craft Courtesy of: J’S CRAFT SHACK, 85 Broadway Unit 2, Orangeville | www.jscraftshack.com